Friday, July 31, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my new endeavor! For quite a while I've been wanting to begin a new blog...a blog relaying my adventures and thoughts on a subject very personal and dear to me, homeschooling. I am beginning my fourth year as a homeschooling mom and this year will be extra challenging. Up until now I've been homeschooling only my 7 year old daughter. She will be starting the second grade next week. But new this year will be my son, who will be starting Kindergarten. This will be the first time I've schooled two of my children on differing levels. While we will do a lot of the activities together as a family, I'll be doing math, language, and reading with each child on their own. Added to the chaos is my almost two year old daughter! And she is definitely my most active and curious child. This should be interesting! But most importantly, I'll have my loving Savior and Lord guiding my every step. He called me to this precious journey and I will trust Him to bring me through. Who knows what this blog will become. But if nothing else it'll be a great place for me to store my thoughts, plans, and resources on homeschooling. Enjoy!

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your blog! I will check in on you often. No pressure I hope. :-) Love the CM quote! I might have to steal that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steal away! I have been reading the CM series and there is just SO MUCH that I love! I find myself underlining and putting a star next to everything!

    ReplyDelete