As we prepare for the birthday of our blessed Savior our family took the day off to do some of our favorite Christmas activities! We cooked, made homemade hot chocolate, read Christmas books, and watched Christmas movies. The Nativity story was the first movie, followed by Muppet Christmas Carol! Here are some pictures of our cooking experience:

Peanut Butter Clusters were the first recipe on the menu.

We tried a new recipe that I'd heard of: Santa hats! I had to go based on the info that I'd been told and I'm sure there was a better way of doing it, but they had fun! Vanilla wafers, a half of a big marshmallow, and melted icing drizzled on top (with sprinkles of course)! Yummy and messy!




She's didn't want to partake in the messy icing, but she loved licking the leftovers!


Making fudge! We have a great 5 minute fudge recipe that we love!

Best part of the day, licking the bowl/spoon!


Once it's set up I will take the can out of the middle and it'll be a fudge wreath!

And now we eat!!!
Jill
Fantastic day of fun right there Jill! You have delightful children! Merry Christmas! xxx
ReplyDelete