Wow! So much has happened in the past few months that I don't even know where to begin. I'll start with the big news: the Kyser family is moving to Malawi, Africa to serve with African Bible Colleges. We are so very humbled and excited at this calling from the Lord and can't wait to begin serving Him there. We don't yet know when we're going. The ABC directors want us there yesterday! :) And if we had our way we'd be there already! However, this is a mission totally of the Lord and we are raising our own support to go. So we'll go when the Lord is ready! If you want to know more please check out my family blog and have a look around. It also has links to the ABC website where we'll be serving. I'll keep everyone posted. We'd appreciate your prayers during this exciting time in our lives! God bless!
Jill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





How exciting! You will be such a blessing to those you meet. Lifting you and your family up in prayer. Looking forward to reading about your journeys. Tried your family blog and could not get it to come up. Many blessings.
ReplyDeleteThanks Blessed Mommy! I fixed the link...you should be able to get to the blog now. We truly appreciate your prayers. We are so excited and can't wait to watch the Lord provide!!
ReplyDelete