Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival!

I am so excited! I am in my very first CM blog carnival this week! What is a CM blog carnival? It's a place where anyone can visit to find lots of different CM articles and blog entries to read. I often try to find new blogs that are using the CM style of education, yet it's hard just doing a blind search. Now all of the work is done for me and I can just go from one blog entry to the next learning all different kinds of wonderful CM wisdom. This week's CM Blog Carnival is hosted by Rose Cottage. Check it out...I know I will. And thank you to Blessed Mommy who suggested that I enter my post for the carnival. I love making new friends!

Jill

1 comment:

  1. How exciting. I am so happy you decided to enter one of your posts. I love your blog, it is so inspiring. I know others will think so too. Many blessings.

    ReplyDelete