Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow in MS!

Wow! What a wonderful treat! Last Friday we had over 4 inches of snow. Now, I've lived in Mississippi for a long time (o.k. most of my life) and I've never seen this much snow before. The kids played out in it for most of the day and I realized how much washing the mom's up north must do on a regular basis. We went through at least 3 pairs of clothes each kid on Friday. That's 9 outfits! Then we played in it some more on Sat! I'm still trying to catch up on my washing! But it was wonderful! Here are some pictures. I hope you enjoy!







































2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous pictures...I can only dream of having fun in the snow like that! We have had four days of rain here!

    Thank you for sharing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow here. Looks like you guys had a blast. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete