We have officially completed our first day of school! We are doing a mini schedule this week as my husband's grandmother is on hospice and we are expecting to leave any minute to travel for a few days. However, I promised the children that we'd begin today and we did!
This was ds5's first day of Kindergarten. He was so proud to have new books and be doing Math! Dd7 started second grade today. She loves the fact that her brother is now fully doing school with her and he's even using the same books she used two years ago. And my little dd2 was very very good while her brother and sister did their morning activities. We begin school together so she either joins in or finds something to play with. Her favorite part of the morning is when we sing. She runs from wherever she is to join us in dancing. She's so funny! We end up laughing so hard at her that we're barely singing. What joy!
There are a few things that I still need to get done but I'm very happy with our start. With the Lord's help this will be a wonderful year full of discoveries, knowledge, and fun.





I hope you remembered to take photos!! The first day of school is a pretty big deal, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of a picture freak! I always have my camera nearby!!! So yes, many photos were taken! Fun Fun!!
ReplyDelete